Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Business Setup Help

Honestly mate with all due respect if you are going to run a business its a bit concerning if you need a step by step guide to doing this. How I did it. Pick up phone to self assessment hmrc. Tell them you want to register a new set up. Answer about 5 questions basically name address NI number. Date you started trading. Then wait for everything to arrive in post. 

Honestly mate with all due respect if you are going to run a business its a bit concerning if you need a step by step guide to doing this. How I did it. Pick up phone to self assessment hmrc. Tell them you want to register a new set up. Answer about 5 questions basically name address NI number. Date you started trading. Then wait for everything to arrive in post. 

Think I must of clicked on the wrong thing as went through it, then got given a number and heard nothing else.. I had heard it was easy to do but wasn't at all and usually I'm a computer nerd and would fly through it.

I've ran a business previously for football but had someone set it up for me as they did my books too.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back