Protectakoted kangoo

Discussion in 'Tutorials & DIY' started by Kennygggkent, Oct 21, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Kennygggkent

Kennygggkent Transparent Window Cleaning

Hello Forum Peeps, Check out my DIY Protectakote waterproofing of my Renault Kangoo.

I took up all the original plyline and got the bed of the van prepped for the paint, basically just sanded it down and hovered all the dust away, o and cleaned it with CIF.
    I put two cotes on like as it says in the instructions, I also put masking tape on the edges to get a even finish.
    I need to put the plyline back on and get back to work now but i'm abit gutted I didn't do the wheel arches now.
    What do you think guys will that matter to much? Thanks 2014-10-19 12.04.54.jpg 2014-10-19 12.05.10.jpg 2014-10-20 15.20.32.jpg 2014-10-19 12.05.10.jpg

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Looking good, when i had my van i did the arches as well but left the ply out as just felt it would only get wet and hanging eventually.

3. Kennygggkent

Kennygggkent Transparent Window Cleaning

Yea, I guess in a couple of month my ply will be soggy too, but I might just replace it as I like the plyed look.

Advertisement