Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Absolute nightmare!!!!!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

keir

got back from collecting, went to the garage to fill the tank and put the battery on charge........noticed that the back of my trailer cover was open!!!!

Had mini panic, lifted the cover to find my slx 25 which had an aquadapter and my beloved tecbuk has GONE!!!!!

Its fallen out the back on the way home this aft, so rushed out to see if i could find it knowing full well its either been smashed to smitherines or picked up. Not to be seen At all......disappeared!!!! I am gutted.

So been on gardiners and their out of stock, wcw have a 20% discount on poles so tempted to get a phoenix 25, but noticed they have a 26 ultra light?? Whats that??

Cant decide whether to bite the bullet and wait for gardiners to have the slx 25 in stock or get another phoenix

Sorry to hear that bud /emoticons/sad.png

I would say they were more likely nicked as is highly unlikely they would just fall out surely?

Nope its my own stupid fault smurf, it deffo fell out cause as i was driving i could see the brush in the mirrors, if i am being lazy instead of removing the AD with brush attached i leave it sticking out but then hold the pole in with bungee cord, but its rare because i normally disconnect the AD so the 25 is short enough to fit within the trailer cover and is impossible for it to fall out.

I made a mad dash back over but it was too late, i came home about half 2 and finished collecting at 8:45, so plenty of time for it to be smashed or picked up.

Cant believe i didnt notice when i put the trailer back in the garage!!!

@Alex Gardiner I'll give your lovely girls a ring tomorrow and have a natter and bat my eyelashes at them lol, i have made my mind up to deffo get another slx, will i get a nice beanie hat with logo?

I'll wait till they come back in stock, can i pay and you can send it when they come back in stock?

Really bad luck there mate.

Just a thought Kier. If you can work with a SLX 22 they have a smaller closing length than a SLX 25. Might fit in your Trailer better in the future? In stock and cheaper too :thumbsup:

I use the 26 ultralight. It gets you 26 feet and the smallest section is as it says. A very light but strong section. Make sure you get 26 ul x pole its much stronger

Sorry to hear that keir, I've always had gardiner poles nothing else so I don't know what's better mate. Get a brodex 35ft [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks alex, just finished ordering. Please say thanks to kathy for me, she has been very helpful :thumbsup:

got back from collecting, went to the garage to fill the tank and put the battery on charge........noticed that the back of my trailer cover was open!!!!Had mini panic, lifted the cover to find my slx 25 which had an aquadapter and my beloved tecbuk has GONE!!!!!

Its fallen out the back on the way home this aft, so rushed out to see if i could find it knowing full well its either been smashed to smitherines or picked up. Not to be seen At all......disappeared!!!! I am gutted.

So been on gardiners and their out of stock, wcw have a 20% discount on poles so tempted to get a phoenix 25, but noticed they have a 26 ultra light?? Whats that??

Cant decide whether to bite the bullet and wait for gardiners to have the slx 25 in stock or get another phoenix

Sounds like it's been nicked. Was the trailer outside? Check out the local windys and see if anyone is using an SLX-25 all of a sudden. Either way, it sucks mate :thumbsdown:

Back