Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where can I get membranes for 600GPD system?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

G

Anyone know which membranes I need for this system: 600 GPD Reverse Osmosis System.

Any help would be great, not sure which ones I need to purchase.

Thanks - membranes are expensive /emoticons/sad.png
You have to consider what they are earning you.

If looked after, they should last quite some time. The problem is often with the prefilters, mainly the carbon block one. That removes the chlorine from the water. Chlorine destroys membranes. I swear by Fiberdyne carbon block filters.

The first set of 150 GPD membranes lasted me 6 years. The membrane in my 4040 is nearly 4 years old and still producing pure at 98% which is the same as when it was new.

A 4040 membrane is around £225 - £245.00.

You have to consider what they are earning you.
If looked after, they should last quite some time. The problem is often with the prefilters, mainly the carbon block one. That removes the chlorine from the water. Chlorine destroys membranes. I swear by Fiberdyne carbon block filters.

The first set of 150 GPD membranes lasted me 6 years. The membrane in my 4040 is nearly 4 years old and still producing pure at 98% which is the same as when it was new.

A 4040 membrane is around £225 - £245.00.
Yeah, mine has been okay, but the cold weather, froze it up and the end of the membrane housing blow off because the water turned into ice and expanded and broke it.

Back