Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

She Wants To Go Back On The Round After 3 Years!!

Tuffers

A nice lady, always a cuppa and biscuit, tip at Xmas etc, cleaned her windows for years and dumps me 3 years ago as husband was going to clean them. It was a single storey barn conversion priced at £15 every 4 weeks. I get a voice mail today asking if I can go and clean the windows inside and out as hubby has lost interest in cleaning them himself. I've not responded yet. It's handy as it's next door to one of my other customers out in the sticks. I don't know whether I can be arsed with it to be fair. I could bump the price up to £20 I suppose, but they fcuked me off 3 years ago and I might feel a bit resentful if I went back. I'd be getting £5 a week pay rise if I went back, wow wee!!! What would you do?

Money's money. I wouldn't go out my way to go back after being dumped but as it's next door to another, £20 for another 15 mins work whilst you're there is good. Least you know you won't get dumped again. Hubby won't make that mistake again!!

I reckon you should give her another go if she was previously a good customer, especially as it's next door to one you already do.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

if they are individually wrapped chocolate biscuits and flirts none stop,flashes her big breasts at you, well mr tuffers you have no option but to say no :rofl:

I would do it myself, you have to expect people to drop the service sometimes and sometimes come back, always remember its the service they are dropping, not YOU.

id say ok, but then not go . later when she rings up id start a **** n bull story about a crisis of confidence. perhaps i can get over it if she leaves a line of sugared almonds leading towards her door?

tell her uv seen the almonds many times in a local shop window display-in fact you visit the window every day at 4pm on the dot -but cant quite bring yourself to go in

Last edited:
id say ok, but then not go . later when she rings up id start a **** n bull story about a crisis of confidence. perhaps i can get over it if she leaves a line of sugared almonds leading towards her door?

tell her uv seen the almonds many times in a local shop window display-in fact you visit the window every day at 4pm on the dot -but cant quite bring yourself to go in
It would apear we are all going to @boarcitys later for a..... errrnmm.... smoke. :smoke::smoke:

I'll defo have some of what he's on. /emoticons/smile.png)

Yeah I'd do it

It's not as if she dumped you for another or for someone cheaper

I've had a few that have stopped coz hubby says he can do them then 6 months down the line he ain't touched em or given up.

Yep I'd go back as well as you're next door. £20 tho. I'd say my insurance has increased a lot plus the cost of living to explain the 33% increase

Back