Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Angle Adapters Keep Breaking

tonylephard

Hi Can anyone recommend a good strong angle adaptor. I use the adjustable ones but wood a gooseneck be better. I just want something that isreliable and not made from britle plastic. I have attached a photo of the type I use. I inherited them so I don't =know where they came from.

Thank you

TonyView attachment 3725

View attachment 2159

i cracked one a wile back cos i twisted brush on to tite so went to varitech an got to new ones but i had to drill the holes my self 4 the hose to go throu thault that was a bit ape only £6 for to so cheep as chips realy

I've never broken one yet myself but are really cheap to replace so best to carry some spares in the van so doesn't stop you from working.

They do break eventually, fatigue sets in and you get a stress crack which lets go after a while but they normally last years. If you drop the pole, and let's be honest we all do from time to time, that can start it of on the road to failure. As people say they are cheap as chips. :Image3:

If anbody is breaking them regularly I would think that they need to take a long hard look at their technique.

Back