Pump and control HELP ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by SHAQ TULLOCH, Apr 24, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. SHAQ TULLOCH

SHAQ TULLOCH Active Member

i have linked up my pump and control today and it keeps saying DE, i cant hear the pump making sound but the control panel seems to be fine .. any suggestions ?

Advertisement
  2. johnny bravo

double check all round connections. are you leisure battery powered

3. SHAQ TULLOCH

i will double check but was confused as the control panel worked fine so i thought it would be electronically sound. yes thats right

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

DE means the controller has detected a dead end, ie water has been shut off.

You have water ready to go through the pump? If you have connected a tank to the pump, then try whacking the controller up to 99. There could be an air lock in the hosereel, if you have one.

You may also need to calibrate the controller. Hold the left arrow and far right button at the same time for about 3 seconds. CAL will show on the controller. Hold the up or down button until the pump starts pumping water. Then fine tune the CAL so the pump shuts off after about 5 seconds when the flow is stopped.

5. SHAQ TULLOCH

ok well is it right that i cant hear any noise coming from the pump ? so i was scares of letting the water run through the pump with out it working properly. water is making it through the outlet just not at much pressure at all. i will try calibrating it tomorrow. thanks for your help

Advertisement