Pump Box

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Laugher, Mar 22, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Laugher

Laugher Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. kevinc250

kevinc250 Well-Known Member

just re-fitted my van out,added home-made controller(dual one)re-used old pump,tops of £50 for the controller,new schurflo £80 bit of the correct wire/fuse holder and some crimps and fittings maybe £150 at the most,a large saving can be made by doing it yourself,maybe two or three hours work on a weekend

3. mark m

mark m Hero

have a look at wfp trolley post ,they call me H is making a trolley box at the moment that should give you a good idea on how to do it all you would need is a bigger pump

4. kevinc250

kevinc250 Well-Known Member

or for the £150 mark check out john hewiitts web site and get a knapsack sprayer,ideal as a van mount plus can be just taken out quickly and used in a trolley stystem(think of it like a cassette)also can be placed on the dashboard to thaw out in winter

5. Laugher

Laugher Well-Known Member

Yeah that does look good set up will have to make one myself

Advertisement