pump controller advice

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by BenjiRixon, Mar 29, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. BenjiRixon

BenjiRixon Active Member

hey guys,

looking to be kitting my new van out from scratch as im going hans solo end of summer instead of with my mate. im looking at different controllers and was wondering could anybody recommend one. ive not used one before as my mates system is as crude as it gets, simple on off switch to power the pump and even the pressure switch is fecked ! just a case of switch pump on when ready and conroll pressure via butterfly valve near the brush :sad:

obvoiusly ill be working on my own so ideally i just wanna switch pump on reel out open butterfly valve and go pump kicks in, turn valve closed, pump stops etc. would a simple analogue controller be fine for this or a digital? ill be fitting the whole system myself and split relay as im ok with the tools, just wondering which controller would be best suited.

these are the ones im currently looking at http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221603461...49&var=520460921639&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

many thanks :thumbsup:

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Most digital controllers are made by 'Spring' and re-branded. If you're looking at a split relay too, I'd take a look at a controller with charging facility installed. Cleaning spot do one slightly cheaper than in your link. The digital Varilfo+ V11 with charging facility http://www.cleaningspot.co.uk/acatalog/water_pumps.html. I think you get 10% off if you enter the code WCF too.

3. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

4. BenjiRixon

BenjiRixon Active Member

ive already bought the split charge relay parts............ so im guessing i dont need the charging facility Tuffers ?

5. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

6. Andy

Andy Forum Addict

7. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Ah right, I'd go for the 2nd one in the drop down list then, the £84.49 one.

8. BenjiRixon

BenjiRixon Active Member

9. BenjiRixon

BenjiRixon Active Member

sorry juest seen tuffers reply ;-)

10. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Still charge the leisure battery even if you have a split relay.

Advertisement