Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Want To Start Window Cleaning, What To Put On Leaflet For Canvassing?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

buzzing

I have got this place to work on a polo shirt, magnetic signs to go on my car and make leaflets for my window cleaning company, I am going to start out traditionally, what should I put on the leaflet? I was going to mention that it is traditional, should I lie and say I am experienced? I was going to put patio pressure washing and possibly fascia and something cleaning.

Ya will be experienced in a few weeks lol and yeah if ya trad tell them, I get work purely because of that.

I have got this place to work on a polo shirt, magnetic signs to go on my car and make leaflets for my window cleaning company, I am going to start out traditionally, what should I put on the leaflet? I was going to mention that it is traditional, should I lie and say I am experienced? I was going to put patio pressure washing and possibly fascia and something cleaning.
would never lie about it, if it was found out that u did, it could loose you a lot!

just keep it short and sweet and get to the point.

this is one that i use. use what you like on it to give you ideas etc!

View attachment 466

The best leaflet I put out was my logo at the top. a picture of me cleaning a window (with the water fed pole but just do a ground floor one or on a ladder) and a telephone number at the bottom. Landlines seem to do better.

559320_164883313636558_1958730687_n.jpg

Here's ours/mine but to be honest the success rate compared to actually knocking on doors is pants...If you're on a limited budget I prob wouldnt bother unless vistaprint do some kinda good deal..

559320_164883313636558_1958730687_n.jpg

Here's ours/mine but to be honest the success rate compared to actually knocking on doors is pants...If you're on a limited budget I prob wouldnt bother unless vistaprint do some kinda good deal..
Not bad mate

If u can get 20,000 leaflets and drop them and rop them all day u will get a good number of calls returned /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back