Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Little red spiders.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mrtaytay

I see the little red spiders are back and all over the white upvc frames and sills.Have you ever noticed, when you wipe down sills/frames and catch one of the blighters, it leaves an horrible red smear, which is sometimes difficult to get rid of......a simple wipe over isn't sufficient.

Presumably, these are found all over the country.

I normally give them a quick swimming lesson but with no arm bands.

Oh the joys of using a wfp /emoticons/biggrin.png

ahh mr taytay...see tuffers for a supply of magic sponges...:rofl:

yep on my :eek:ldy: today and the little swines were everywhere...and they leave a lovely red streak....grrrr

They can make quite a mess and its not easy to remove. I have a few magic sponges in the back of the car....might try them with these messy monkeys

dont mention spiders after today...grrrrr bloody webs everywhere and just as you finish your scrim one of them decide to commit hari kari and leave a great big stain trail on the window...every little square has them ....and thats every month...still done for this month....there may have been some swearing...:eek:

Back