Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van ideas

Got new van looking at fitting it out correct first timeSo looking for ideas or pics of your setup

Thanks
Welcome @HALTON. Think of a tank, a few poles and other stuff slung in the back of a van and you will have a picture of mine /emoticons/biggrin.png

Not anything special, but it works for me....

E2E96EE9-4C60-4DE4-93F4-2BADFC79FFBC_zpsh4sgfquz.jpg

Welcome @HALTON. Think of a tank, a few poles and other stuff slung in the back of a van and you will have a picture of mine /emoticons/biggrin.png
Not anything special, but it works for me....

E2E96EE9-4C60-4DE4-93F4-2BADFC79FFBC_zpsh4sgfquz.jpg
That bothers my OCD tuffers. I hated it when my van was a mess.

I'm the same gav. Every neat and in straight lines!
Yep.I don't really have OCD but my van had to be nice and organised. At times I would even sort it while out on the round as was just driving me nuts. Everything getting tangled and messed up lol

Tuffers is gonna wake up tomorrow and find out we've broken into his van, put full custom stainless shelving throughout the back, pole racks in the roof, hose guides in the floor, changed the DI, flushed the RO, oil and filter change, taken a TDS reading, given it a full wash and wax as well as corrected all they typos in his sign writing!!

That would mess with his head! /emoticons/smile.png)

Tuffers is gonna wake up tomorrow and find out we've broken into his van, put full custom stainless shelving throughout the back, pole racks in the roof, hose guides in the floor, changed the DI, flushed the RO, oil and filter change, taken a TDS reading, given it a full wash and wax as well as corrected all they typos in his sign writing!!
That would mess with his head! /emoticons/smile.png)
Pah, I like mess!

Strapped to the bulkhead and a metal bar I've bolted across the van
Looking at putting 500litre in it but no bulk head only part I have in the back ware bulk head area is is a metal plynth type strip behind the seats were two lashing points are . so now I'm stuck as to how to fix as I really don't want to drill floor not that confident so any ideas you dispatch expert owners Thanks

Back