Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner internal overspray

Lewis

Hi all, just received the gardener overspray internal kit. Anyone used one yet? Have a few high showrooms to clean.

I'm gonna use my back pack and retro fit a trigger to my pole? Will have a look when I'm home and let you know what it's like.

Nope but @Alex Gardiner don't miss a trick does he /emoticons/biggrin.png
http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/indoor-specialized/interior-glass-cleaning/the-new-gardiner-overspray-trade.html

So just being curious Alex and I'm guessing I know the answer already but how exactly does a controlled small amount of pure water get to come out of the spray nozzle inside a building whilst using that system?
Most clients who do this use a backpack or similar with a flow valve on the pole hose to spray a small amount of water at a time.

Would the overspray be better that using pencil jets? I'm guessing you can keep the brush on the glass whilst rinsing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would the overspray be better that using pencil jets? I'm guessing you can keep the brush on the glass whilst rinsing?

I'm going to use a Viking shine kit ( pad ) on the end of then pole. It's not for rising just a mist of water to prevent the drag on the microfibre while cleaning them internally

The overspray in the video that smurf put up looks like loads of water comes out thought it would go everywhere for internal

Have a look on the gardiner site @Neil as they do internal cleaning kits with a smaller spray nozzle apparently but there is no vid so I don't know how good it is.

I can see that plastic nozzle breaking off at the barb end eventually as is too long for the bracket and the wfp hose is just hanging down from it

Sweet let us know i would like to see if these internal kits work good enough get a video as well [emoji106]

The gardiner spray nozzle for internal window cleaning works on the same principle as a dragonfly, brodex misty and others getting on the band waggon.

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Or you can DIY your own if you wanted and use it for other things too.

[media]

[/media]

I can wfp the insides????

How do you do this? Isn't water a issue going everywhere?
By using the Overspray conversion kit you can convert the top of the pole to a single fanjet and the ability to use a Vikan microfibre mop head. Then you just spray a little water on to the glass and polish and clean with the mop head.

The trick is to have a pole valve on the pole and turn it just very briefly on so you only get a very small spray of water on the glass which you then polish off.

This way there is no problem with excess water running down the window.

We are finishing off a small water supply unit that can be carried over the shoulder to work with the overspray, these will have a momentary push button for even greater control of the water. We are also bringing out a finer fanjet for use in these systems.

Nice one Alex...When will the new products be available?

By using the Overspray conversion kit you can convert the top of the pole to a single fanjet and the ability to use a Vikan microfibre mop head. Then you just spray a little water on to the glass and polish and clean with the mop head.
The trick is to have a pole valve on the pole and turn it just very briefly on so you only get a very small spray of water on the glass which you then polish off.

This way there is no problem with excess water running down the window.

We are finishing off a small water supply unit that can be carried over the shoulder to work with the overspray, these will have a momentary push button for even greater control of the water. We are also bringing out a finer fanjet for use in these systems.

Back