Pure-Flow Flow Regulator

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Andy, Sep 23, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy

Andy Forum Addict

iv bought one of these any one else bought one and had trouble. Taking mine to trading standads lasted just under 5 mins and died. Smelt like a used firework not good if your 100 meters from your van. round the back of a building.

Advertisement
  2. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

Is one of the £60 ebay ones?

3. Andy

Andy Forum Addict

no the £60 one is remote mine was £44 + 6 postage was on ebay iv called at least 10 times wont answer told him today bacs me a refund plus the cost of postage or going to trading standads send him back the unit so he has opened a case on ebay cause he thinks im stupid enough to send it back before iv got my cash and cant take it to trading standards.he offered to send replacement part i agreed but never got it

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

5. mark m

mark m Hero

not good

6. Window Cleaner

Window Cleaner Active Member

Andrew i had the part in my van (and still is in there now) wrapped up and ready to go until I received a voicemail from you today demanding me to ring you and bank transfer you a refund and threatening me with trading standards if I don't, it was at this point that I decided I'm not going to help some one who's making threats towards me so haven t and won't be sending you the part . You want your money back yet your not willing to send me te controller back well in sorry bit it doesn't work like that and eBay will back me up I'm sure , you can have your money back as soon as I receive my item back! And if you feel tiu want to take it to trading standards then be my guest I can't stop you but what I will say is I no the process of eBay and you won't be getting your money back until iv received my item back, hense why Iv opened a case via eBay for you to return the controller for a full refund ( the proper process for returns. Not ringing me demanding £50 through bacs)

7. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

DSR demands that the seller is responsible for the return costs not the buyer.

8. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Just shows why you should buy a tried and tested product from a reputable seller .

9. Andy

Andy Forum Addict

You stated on e-bay that you was sending the part out special post on Friday , so , why is it still in your van today ? as I never mentioned Trading Standards til today . Also last week you messaged saying you couldn't call me as you never had my number , which I have given to you , on more than one occasion , but you NEVER answer your phone , or return calls . Will upload photo's of internal circuitry which is held by a wood screw that sticks out half inch from the board . If you send my money back and postage for return of faulty item , I will gladly return it to you , going by your e-bay feedback , other people have had trouble getting their money back from you . If I had seen your feedback I would never have bought it off you .

10. Andy

Andy Forum Addict

its not £50 it £56 £44 for item £6 postage + £6 for return postage to you

Advertisement
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.