Pure Freedom 50Ltr Trolley

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Honestcleaning, Sep 26, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Honestcleaning

Honestcleaning Well-Known Member

Anyone got a 50ltr version. We need a trolley for one of our jobs.... I know making one would be cheaper, but don't think that will happenn.

Wondering about reviews of 50ltr trolley????

Advertisement
  2. mr shine

mr shine Guru

im using the 25l pf trolley with no complaints with it , i wouldnt like to be pulling a 50l trolley around it would be very heavy

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

50ltr trolley is a completely mad idea if you ask me. That's like dragging a dead body about when full. [font="Arial""] :D [/font]

I've got the 25ltr version and was heavy enough for me to stop using it within a week of buying it new. Lugging all those bloody containers about also got on my wick aswell :rolleyes:[font="Arial""]
    [/font]

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Some jobs are not worth the hassle if you ask me....

5. Masons

Masons Guru

I have a 50litre Brodex trolley.

I bought for £350 2 years ago and hardly been used and just had new battery fitted in august.

Open to offers.

And depending on where you live I can even deliver.

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Another option I guess if you have access to an outside tap instead of lugging water about is a di cart like this. http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3f1c9e3788

Could make yourself one out of an old pf trolley instead of paying £1600 for a new one. :D
    Resin would not last long tho if work in a hard water area but for the odd job might be OK

7. spruce

spruce Grand Master

Yea Smurf. A new pf base equipment retails at £486.00 including VAT. Then the unit gets 2 prefilters at £20.00ea including filters and a DI Vessel with a fancy pressure gauge and water meter £140.00. (How a water meter will tell the new owner when to change the resin is beyond me.)

So his cost of components is £700.00. Anyone who pays £1600 for this has a screw lose.

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Rather good profit margin methinks :D

Wonder what their markup is too for the pf trolley being sold for £486.00 including VAT?

9. harunh

harunh Legend

i might do this !

just think 1 buyer a month = 800 pound profit ? :p lmaooo

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Going by pure freedoms success I'm sure they are going to make a killing on that DI cart too. So many new starters and all that…. :D

Advertisement