Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Adivce

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

You know that box ive got around my tank? I was thinking in sealing it up corners etc. Then putting a seal on the lid.

Then lining the box with that bubble wrap insulation. Then putting the small green house heater in the box.

I know the will be heat build up, So I was planning on drilling holes about 5/10cm from the bottom. So when the heat builds up in the box, It will escape through these holes while leaving the box filled with heat from the top, downwards.

This should stop the heat building up to much right?

put some of the super 9 all around it that is a equivalent to 9" of insulation and is only about 1/2" thick should not freeze then especaily when you double or treble it up

Adivce

Started by ..., Today, 01:56 PM

eye! I got sum four yew.......lern two spel /emoticons/tongue.png :lol: :lol: :lol: /emoticons/biggrin.png .

Adivce

Started by ..., Today, 01:56 PM

eye! I got sum four yew.......lern two spel /emoticons/tongue.png :lol: :lol: :lol: /emoticons/biggrin.png .
I can spell I just type to fast, One finger just moved faster than the other.

And its aye, not eye. lol

I can spell I just type to fast,

No..........it means you can't spell OR type fast :lol: :lol: /emoticons/tongue.png .

PS

It's too fast.....not to fast /emoticons/biggrin.png.

naaa naa na naa naaaaa /emoticons/tongue.png .

No..........it means you can't spell OR type fast :lol: :lol: /emoticons/tongue.png .

PS

It's too fast.....not to fast /emoticons/biggrin.png.

naaa naa na naa naaaaa /emoticons/tongue.png .
It p.s not PS /emoticons/wink.png

It p.s not PS /emoticons/wink.png
It is or It's,.....not It :rolleyes: .

Mmmmm......

Some dictionaries suggest that PS is the abbreviation of 'postscript' and therefore no full stop is required.

But.........

If you read it as the abbreviation of two Latin words (Post Scriptum) it should be written with two full stops: P.S. (note also the capitals) /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png .

Latest Posts

Back