Pure Freedom Trolley

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by wilgold, Jun 16, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. wilgold

wilgold Active Member

Hi everyone, I am looking into getting one of these systems. Just wanted to know if anyone has one? What are they like? And are they worth the money? I am currently trad and at the momment i would only be using wfp for hard to reach windows, 3 storeys etc etc

Any comments much appreciated
    Wil

Ps I know I need to get a purification system aswell, as i have worked with wfp in my last job.

Thanks guys

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

they look good, they work, its the name you pay for!
    I built my own 25lt trolly system and it cost around £150-£175 that was with a 100psi pump, 25lt container, battery that lasted a day of constant use, and 60m hose reel!

then i got a van and took it all apart and not need one since!

3. wilgold

wilgold Active Member

Yeah that's the thing they look smart as but it's hard to justify when u can make one yourself for half the price

4. mark m

mark m Hero

when i first started i got a trolley they are great but i soon out grow it, Then i went for a van mount and brought a back pack as well and sold my trolley. If i was going to start again i would by a back pack because you wont out grow it and they are so much cheaper and if you go van mount you still need a back pack .

5. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

i find the only thing with a backpack its the wieght that you carry on your back, i just went from trolly to van mounted! and i do have a portable system but thats just a 25lt container small pump/battery on shoulder straps and one of my poles!

6. harunh

harunh Legend

i got a pure freedom trolley since day 1 i been trading for 5weeks now i didnt like taking my trolley in and out , and now i use it as a van mount with a 350ltr tank and i just put the hosefeed in my tank :( and when i do awkward houses i take my trolley out but now im going to be buying a backpack for backup incase my system ever crashes on me. I will use the backpack a few times for awkward houses. My trolley is now a van mount :( i got to take it out after a days work though incase my van gets broken into. The battery lasts me for 2/3 days so its all good.

7. wilgold

wilgold Active Member

Did u buy it brand new? Any problems with it? Would u recommend it?

8. harunh

harunh Legend

bought it second hand from a local window cleaner for £300.00 and got 5 x 25ltr barrels with it and its very good i recommend it highly, purefreedom is high class , u can get a 250ltr tank in your van coz sometimes it will come in handy u will find it annoying taking the trolley in and out. But if your trad dont take this into consideration.

9. Atyeomatt

Atyeomatt Newcomer

I have been using a trolley system for five years now. Sometimes I wheel it about and sometimes I leave it onboard. I use it for houses and for larger contracts and never had a problem. One downside is re-filling all the water tanks - takes a while. My system is old and tired now(from window-tools), I will be replacing it with the pure freedom 50l kit.

Advertisement