For Sale Pure freedom wfp trolley almost new for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale' started by paul1, Aug 7, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

HI

Anyone interested in buying my almost new pure freedom wfp window cleaning trolley dark orange colour in perfect condition hardly used, upgrading to van mount and wish to sell to help with costs, only bought this trolley direct from pure freedom in May time and hardly used as I also use a back pack from time to time so practically brand new....

also includes a small cheap reel attached that cost me £12 in june time...

these trollies cost £405 plus the vat

Hoping to sell for just £395 ovno with no vat of course...

collection only or delivery arranged at buyers cost

I'm based in south Yorkshire area S70 6SY

PLease get in touch if interested , thanks guys

Paul

Advertisement
  2. Jake

Jake Grand Master

paul1

Is it the 50l one mate?

3. Jake

Jake Grand Master

4. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Where art thou paul1 ?

5. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

Lol

Sorry pal on holiday just logged in. No it's 25 litre one mate trying to raise some money for my van mount. Cheers

6. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Ah ok mate, I'll let you off!

How much you want for it? £395 a bit steep... A 50 litre one on eBay just went for £340...

7. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

HI Jake

yeah I realise seems a bit steep mate, but keep in mind ive hardly used it at all and only bought in May this year from pure freedom brand new, they are selling direct from pure freedom at £405 plus vat and about £50 delivery I think? I can provide receipt also...

if you can help me get my van mount sorted out at all for little as possible I would let it go for £320 inc cheap £12 reel, and 30m of gardiner microbore hose..

ive been quaoted £1300 for a 500litre van removable van mount fitting by pure freedom inc flow control, 100psi shurflo pump, reel, hose, removable cage and compact tank, cant really afford it but totally shocking big time at diy and not got a clue at all???

van is a Hyundai iload 2.5 comfort crew cab, about 1.5 metre space in back and I need to be able to remove for family holidays etc etc

http://www.vansdirect-uk.com/used-van-hyundai-iload-panel-van-1044

cheers mate

Paul

8. johnny bravo

just diy it till you save more cash, pump / controller £170, 350 / 500 ltre tank £150 / £280. reel £60 fittings etc from wilkinsons around £5
    around £400 total.
    p+c = new.
    tank / reel ebay

9. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Defo diy it mate, but in not sure how your gonna be able to remove it all, it's a lot of weight? Especially a big tank? Even empty they are really heavy...

10. bright n klear

Hi Paul there's a guy in Worksop who fits out wfp vans he sells under the name of baileyswfpsystems on eBay give him a message tell him Mike from Sheffield sent you hope that helps

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Advertisement