Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure Freedom

Knoxy

Well I took my van off to Grimsby yesterday 4hr drive:( made it there for 9am, after a quick run through of were the system would fit etc I was whisked off to go out for some training with Bryan, a local window cleaner with years of experience, Bryan was very friendly and professional.

He talked me through how the system worked and loads tips on how to make life easier and safer while working.

We went off and done a few houses with a Pure Freedom trolley, I was very impressed with the ease of use of the trolley, we were using a prototype carbon pole which I thought was OK.

After my training I was dropped off at the local shopping center for some lunch and window shopping, I was picked up then taken back to the workshop and given a run through and told if there was anything I needed to know they are just a phone call away /emoticons/smile.png

Right then got up this morning and couldn't wait to try out the new system, Done my my house and next door, first thing I noticed was how heavy the fiberglass pole was compared to the carbon pole and how bendy it is, my shoulders were killing by the time I finished.

Next door have not had their windows cleaned for years so I cleaned theirs first it's a large 3 bed detached with a huge conservatory, took me 50 Min's but I did spend 10 Min's chatting.

After the windows dried they do have quite a few run marks on them, I was told yesterday that if its a first clean it will need 3 cleans before its spot/run free?

My house came up a treat, cleaned the conservatory roof too and the gutters as well as the garage doors.

Been a great leaning curve and now I just need a few things to complete my shopping list such as sSwear word!er, cloths, battery charger and most important a money bag /emoticons/wink.png

Will try and post some pics later.

Sounds like you had a good time Knoxy! Pure Freedom is an excellent company you can't go wrong. Fibre glass poles are very bendy, no where near as light or rigid as the carbon fibre poles. But anyways, get some pics up!

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?cjtpjw

good on you mate all good advice & the 3 clean thing is good for customers & untill you get your confidence up -

KGrHqJo4E8ViOVpLWBPWPf50Ilw60_3.jpg

P1030041.jpg

P1030043.jpg
P1030062.jpg
P1030061.jpg

I would keep hold of the fibreglass pole as you'll drop it a few times and they can take the bashing. Broke two sections of a carbon pole in one morning when first starting wfp

Thats one thing you can't fault about fibre glass poles, they're built like tanks

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?dq2evj
That's the only problem if it's built like a tank it will be as heavy as one, my old employer had 2 60ft poles one carbon and one fibreglass and man did that hurt cleaning 4-5 storey buildings with fibreglass

that looks great knoxy ive a pf trolley system for the last 2 yrs and never any problems how much did yours set you back if you dont mind me asking

Back