pure freedom

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Mwwindowcleaning, Apr 10, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Mwwindowcleaning

Mwwindowcleaning Active Member

I spoke to a guy at pure freedom. Nice fella, told him what I was after and he reeled of everything I'd need for a 2 man set up. I was all good to part with my money and then he said, we are based in Grimsby. Where are u? Surrey area.
    8hr drive there and back to get system built in van. I really wanna use them but such a long way for a fixing. Any ideas peeps

Advertisement
  2. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Fit it yourself?

3. Rezzi

Rezzi Member

If I didnt go DIY and I had the money I would have went with K Systems and they come to you mate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Mwwindowcleaning

I would but he reckons u have to be pretty handy, would they deliver everything for me to fit? . K systems? They have a website pal .

5. Alien Human

I bought everything from pure freedom when I first started up and think they are brilliant. I went for DIY option which was tough as I'm not great at DIY........BUT.....so glad I did as I understand what's what and how to amend and most importantly fix things if they break. Plus , pure freedom are always happy to help on the phone. I'm in Brighton and happy to help if needed ::-):

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Mwwindowcleaning

That's awesome. Did you just tell them what you wanted and then they sent it to you?
    That's very kind of you pal. I may hold you to that. Lol

7. Alien Human

Literally a business on a pallet. So I got tank, pump, controller, battery, hose, brushes and the small various bits of fittings needed to connect it all up. It does come with pretty decent instructions but just let me know you wanna hook up. Someone did the same with me when I first started....

8. Guybrush

Guybrush Active Member

I drove from Twickenham to Grimsby and back, stayed in a b&b can't fault the service or the equipment from Pure freedom nearly 6 months in now. Good bunch of down to earth guys there who know there stuff. I even went back there so they could fit an outlet on my tank so I can fill up barrels with, can't fault that either.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I've also found purefreedom very good :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Guybrush

Guybrush Active Member

Think you would be hard pressed to find a bad review on them on this forum. I did my researching on here and recommendations led me to them. Now i'm passing those recommendations on from first hand experience.

Advertisement