PURE WATER FROM KENT WATER WORKS / INFO AND UPDATE

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Scottie, Mar 11, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Scottie

Scottie Well-Known Member

Hello everyone.

Just wanted to say, I have recently been buying my pure water from kent water works and I am very lucky to have a place like this on my route to cleaning windows. I thought I would put some information up as when I joined someone pointed me in the direction of this company and its been great for me. So, just to let you no they have a new site opening up in Maidstone within the next few days and also I hear a new site in Ashford to open at some point. Just thought I would share my information to anyone else looking for pure water.

Great outlet to puchase from and Colin there at the dartford branch is a top bloke and really helpful, picked up a lots of tips from him there and information I need as a new window cleaner, so thank you to whom ever it was on here whom put me in contact with kent water works.

I no a few window cleaners whom did not know about the outlets whom I have talked to on here and so i thought I would post up here, we seem lucky in kent to have them based in dartford, maidstone and birchington and ashford to come. Saves me so much time making it all lol.

Also NEW website launched this week WWW.KENTWATERWORKS.CO.UK so thats my litle update for everyone that does not know. I highly recommend this place, its been great for me launching my business and good prices to on the PURE.

All the best,
    Scott

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Glad it's working for you to buy your water in. Not something I would consider though to be honest.

3. Scottie

Yeah, just makes sense for me as its on the way to cleaning and I get it in also before so loaded up, take 5 mins and all done and is cheap at £40 for 1000L, no messing about at home making it all and buying stuff in and changing ro units etc...when I am done for the day thats it. I am chuffed to have found this place. Plus my water board would rape me for making that amount of water all the time, so I have to really. Small outlay for the massive returns on cleaning windows so it works very well. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. Chris Dall

Chris Dall Active Member

£40 for a thousand litres!!!!!!!! Thats insane. I charge £15 for a thousand! You're getting your pants pulled down!!!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Scottie

#5 Scottie, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
    Thats a good price indeed. Everywhere where I have called up for pure water is more whom supply it it. Wow £15 is cheap.

6. Vance Jones

Vance Jones Newcomer

where are you based Chris??

7. Chris Dall

Chris Dall Active Member

Portsmouth area

8. AJ windows

AJ windows Active Member

I been selling water to local guys with aquariums, £3 for 25 litres. Pays my water bill , but wouldn't sell large scale as my water trickles out.

9. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

Killis in chesterfield and Sheffield is wait for it!!!!
    £15 +vat per 25 litre but at least you keep the drum lol

10. AJ windows

AJ windows Active Member

That's 7 quid for the water, not worth cleaning Windows If you was buying in at that rate.

Advertisement