Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

bloody weather

WCF

Help Support WCF:

adamangler

Wakefield Window Warrior
look like rain all week, i dont know whether to out or not, already behind as it is, need the money and im bored cant really go on bike either hmm

Im sitting indoors avin an extra coffee, will go out at 9, oh well.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Window Cleaning Forums

yeh, i dont have that many custies yet and i dont want to lose any so not going to bother in the rain, i cant start midday if im going out it has to be now lol.

might use this opportunity to try to shuffle a few custies about in george and try to get em in a better order..

yep dodgy weather all week but wednesday looks okay..

mine is booked in so not bothered but she always seems to book me when it rains...

cant stop this week as next week the area will be flooded with kids and cheapie dont want to be beaten up again:rofl:

yep dodgy weather all week but wednesday looks okay..
mine is booked in so not bothered but she always seems to book me when it rains...

cant stop this week as next week the area will be flooded with kids and cheapie dont want to be beaten up again:rofl:
ah school hols great, cant stand bloody kids running about im such a miserable git when working, i just want to get them done and get paid lol

Day off today, looking dreary as...

Keeps raining, got gutter clean tomorrow that I can do in the rain at least...

yep one good point about having a gutter clean booked in jake...

if its bad next week I may even go after that bloke that woke me up from my sleep in my car mithering about cleaning his gutters...which were well clogged...

I didnt like the ...oh and can you just give them a wipe over whilst your up there..?

so if I do them...arsehole tax will come in..

yes adam hate having the kids saying the same boring thing...

what you doing mister...?

what the feck does it look like im doing..

of course I keep that in my mind...and say

oh cleaning mummys windows little darling...

oh can I have a go?

yep....go and ask mummy if you can do the insides..:rofl:

some places not so funny...

kid you not...one little barsteward waited til I was up my ladder to relieve himself in my bucket....

another place...the mum said to me...you have to keep an eye on him as he has no road sense you know....

he was in a fecking nappy..:whistle:

I once worked for a company called Goldstar, doin windows one day at Canterbury mental hospital, working me way down the main entrance corridor, I left me work jumper & me bucket on one of the wards, went back to get it, & found a patient crouching down in his pants avin a wash!!:eek:

Nurses came running round the corner shouting at him, on seeing them, he jumps up & ****** off down the corridor with my work jumper as a towel!!! lololol:rofl: :rofl:

Nurses sent me jumper off to the laundry, "oh i got it clean & dry for you"

I said "thanks" took it off her, got round the corner & binned it!

any one else had any mad situations like that? :rofl:

Tried my hardest to contain myself from laughing my head off! had to walk away. #SHOCKED!! #SPEECHLESS!!:rofl:

Nice free lunch & dessert for a week, workin there though:thumbsup:

Well just finished a large inside job.....Now what! Nap in the car or home to wife & sprogs? Hmmm ponder ponder. :zzz:

:rofl:

I'm out in it..only a bit of pure falling from the sky

Will help with getting the glass clean

Had a full exterior house clean up booked for today, sodded it off till tomorrow, instead going up to my local indian food store to get some bits and bobs to cook my mean curry base gravy to stock up my freezer ready for a load more curries over the next few weeks /emoticons/biggrin.png

I just got a text from a custy asking am i coming today as i am due

They have all been trained that rain is fine

I've just done a quote and I was wearing a Monster energy T shirt. The girl answered the door and we got talking. She's only a bloody brolly dolly for Monster! She showed me a signed helmet of Rossi's that he gave her. Hmmm growl.....

I went out with the intention of cleaning some windows, but it was horrible around here so thought better of it. Instead I dropped leaflets round a huge estate for a couple of hours. Hopefully get a few from that.

Back