Pure Water Heaters

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by dth, Mar 17, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. dth

dth Active Member

Does anybody on the forum have the diesel water heater by purefreedom or heatwave.

Any chance of getting a picture of it.

Thanks.

Martin.

Advertisement
  2. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Just moved to wfp section of the forum.

3. xline

xline Member

if you google image it something should come up,

we are just working on a new and improved hot water system, hoping to bring it to market mid april.

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

No but hotwash uses something simular and think one or two may use ionic thermapure too

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

To be honest I can't see the justification on spending out thousands for one myself as a gas water heaters works just as well.

You can also make your own with all brand new parts for about half the cost as they are only webasto type water heaters in a box.

6. dth

dth Active Member

Thats what im looking to do make one my self.

7. HotWash Window Cleaners

I have heat wave diesel heater, I will upload some photos tomorrow for you. Smurf your right it's a glorified webasto heater, simple heat exchanger and header tank, I was going to build one but I think I got a bargain price on mine. What do you want the pictures for as this will help me take the best pics for you. I would never go back to cold, Hot wash is the quickest and easiest and best way in my opinion.

8. HotWash Window Cleaners

You can source parts second hand, most bmw have the right webasto heater, header tank around 20 pounds, heat exchanger 30 pounds, handful connectors etc. Cheap as chips, if you look up diesel water heater on you tube you will get the idea.

9. dth

dth Active Member

I was looking for pictures of the inside of the Heater so i can see what type of webasto water heater it is and what type of Heat exchange i need, them pictures would be ace. Cheers :) :)

I agree mate hot was is a lot easier specially on first cleans.

Advertisement