Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

VAT Registered

WCF

Help Support WCF:

sullybeans

Just wondering if there are guys who are VAT registered and could give me some advice. I am nearly approaching the threshold and don't know an awful lot about it. I think it would be hard to add 20% onto my customers don't think that would go down well. Also heard there is a **** load of paperwork to go along with it. So is it worth it? Picking up jobs everyday and don't think it will be long until we are there. am I better getting rid of rubbish customers etc and fine tuning my round and staying under the threshold? Stopping Add-on services?

Sorry for rambling on guys, Cheers.

I am not vat registered, But if you do have rubbish customers then sell them on.

If I had kept all of my customers over the years my business would be a lot bigger but I would also have a lot of #### and would be chasing money. Refining is key to maximising any business

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Gone vat registered this week. There is more paperwork it seems.

I've been pricing up all new residential work 20% higher for last 6 months in preparation.

Good luck!

Back