Pure Water Set Up?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by clearview, Jun 25, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. clearview

clearview Newcomer

Hi, im looking into a way of making pure water myself at home, roughly i use about 5-600 lts a week. I already have a delivery set up in my van which consisits of a baffled tank, sure flow pump and a 27 ltr di vessel. I have been thinking that i could run 2 27ltr di vessel 's from my tap, 1 into the other at tap pressure to fill/top up the tank in my van ?

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

What's wring with the set up you have mate?

3. clearview

clearview Newcomer

Sorry i only have a delivery unit in the van, i currently buy my water from someone else, so im looking into ideas to make my own.

4. Paul

Paul Guest

But you have a DI, I'm guessing you have high ppm, 2 DI vessels should bring it down to 000ppm and for such a small amount that your using I couldn't imagine it costing that much, the best man to ask is mark m he knows his poo

5. mark m

mark m Hero

Thanks Paul i have pm clearview a couple of times and he is giving me a ring in a minute so i can give him lots of poo

6. clearview

clearview Newcomer

Yeah ive just got a message from him, cheers

Advertisement