Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My Add Van

A

Alec

Just brought this baby & by next week she will have a lovely advertising board on the back & the work will pour in..
dbc80fb4425cc6720ed64708565ff16e.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Just brought this baby & by next week she will have a lovely advertising board on the back & the work will pour in..
dbc80fb4425cc6720ed64708565ff16e.jpg

I love it!! Don't forget to clean up the van too... spray the rust bits, make the plastics look new with a tin of Blk spray... it's a brilliant idea but the look of the van is now part of your advert too... put some pics up when it's done!! Really cool idea [emoji1303]

Parking up mate, I'll park it in the areas that I'll by dropping flyers in.. it's like double impact. I've used them in the past with great success.. They 100% work

Excellent forward thinking here on advertising! Thinking about doing this myself at some stage,,using the services of a professional advertising company for bill boards, mobile advertising vans etc etc costs a fortune. I have a road near me that sees 130k vehicles through it a week, park up all legal in a good spot where the traffic can see your advertising and ££££!

Mate I've never failed with an add van.. a cheaper way is a hijet van & board the sides out, you can get these off eBay for a few hundred.. I've paid 670 for the pick up as been waiting for one for months at right price.. and yeah stick them anywhere you want to work...

Good luck Alec and will be doing the same myself in the coming months! Been looking at the Hijets there on Google, some good deals to be had! And thanks for the heads up on the add boards /emoticons/biggrin.png

Good idea. Lots of parked up vans parked up on motorway junctions and lay-bys advertising house, rubbish removals, MOT's round here. I often wonder why they haven't been towed away for being abandoned.

Back