Pure water trad

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Tizzo, May 23, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tizzo

Tizzo Newcomer

So been giving my new WFP system a run in today. Only took a couple of drums out, so decided to use the remaining pure water in my bucket. By christ, works like a dream! Barely have to detail. Literally just had a dash of ecover lemon in it and that was all. Built my whole technique around detailing efficiently to get those f*cking soap/hard-water smears off, but none of that here! Heartily recommended, deffo saves time even without a pole. And scrim use.

Bit sad of me to write a thread about it but hell, sharing is caring!

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I find that it doesn't glide that well using Ecover and pure. Others say it's good but I find the blade drags on the glass.

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Yes I found as long as you get ecover soap mix right it does work rather well with pure.

4. cheapncheerful

heyheyhey....da wifey finally delivers my ecover....lemon as well....and its a big one...hey...cant wait for monday...except i not cleanin windas on monday....okay tuesday....:D

5. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

I am back in the fairy camp now:oops:!.......using pure water to trad sounds interesting though.

6. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

very interesting pure & ecover

Advertisement