pure20 ionics budget systems

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by russ1979, Nov 8, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. russ1979

russ1979 Member

Has any one got a Pure 2o van mounted system for soft water, just wanted feed back on it as I have been looking at buying a 500l hot water system
    What's there after care like
    What's the system maintenance costs
    any info would be a help

Advertisement
  2. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

Can't help with the system but I will say what I always say, do it yourself, there are guides on this forum it's extremely easy and will cost a fraction of a ready made system plus you'll be able to fix it if anything goes wrong.

3. russ1979

russ1979 Member

I have looked at diy but I not convinced its for me at this moment do agree what you are saying but maybe my next setup I will try when I have a bit more experience and know what I want to improve etc.
    Its hard enough choosing a system and starting up not to add the worry of my inexperienced diy build

4. simon

simon Guru

if your in near lancaster you can have a look at my van sometime if you want its not fully diy as i bought a pump box but i like it, i'm from milnthorpe by the way

5. russ1979

russ1979 Member

That would be brilliant thanks simon will have to meet up sometime
    what area do you cover

6. simon

simon Guru

mostly round kendal & milnthorpe but i go up to grange as well, have you got much work already,

7. russ1979

russ1979 Member

not yet, just consecrating round Kendal minthorpe haha
    no im just got a van and looking for a system at the moment then marketing marketing
    all ways wanted to work for my self but it was nether the right time so I am just going for it. my wife is an estate agent so in the long run I will hopefully get work through her too. it will only be a part time thing at the moment.

8. simon

simon Guru

so you got time to get a set up your happy with thats good if i get rained off this week ill let you know & you can get a look at my set up. your lass could get you end of tenancy cleans for rented properties they're in/out with hoovering etc not my cup of tea but very good cash i believe

9. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

What you save by going diy can buy a decent pole etc
    It's not as daunting as it seems
    A tank
    Pump
    Controller
    Battery
    Hose
    Pole
    Brush

That's it
    If you can stick a couple of wires between a pump and battery and connect some hose you can do it
    At least then if you get a breakdown you can fix it yourself quickly as you will know exactly what it is
    There are even links to all the bits and pics how to fit it on here

10. russ1979

russ1979 Member

the sky is the limit with her business but one step at a time a the moment I'm working in burton in Kendal at the moment so not to far away

Advertisement