Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

just about finished this beast of a job .........

Great job, what business uses that building?

How much water were you using per day or was your pole attached to a tap?

How many people were working on it?

IS it a pvc material you were cleaning?

Thanks for photos.

Good photos for you to use in advertising (website/ facebook)

its a warehouse being refurb'd not sure what company will be moving into it .... and going through around 1500-1800 litres a day! its aliminium cladding but pratically same as upvc had me n another lad on from monday - friday cleaning cladding then me on me own cleaning cladding saturday as the other git couldnt hack it after a friday night out lol then cleaning block paving there yesterday, windows today n back to cladding tommorow /emoticons/sad.png only got 4 panels left now though so should be done in a hour or 2. nice little earner though /emoticons/smile.png

ubik & hot water was using pure for 1st fill up but tank was only lasting 3-4 hours with 2 man working contstant so had to fill with tap water onsite after that......... id like to no how i priced aswell lol, tbf worked out alrite 8 days so far and each day has just about trebled my normal working wage /emoticons/wink.png working sat and sun in rain and shine aswell so all good

Back