Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Networking Meeting!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

right im off to a business network meeting soon, starts at 5.30! will be fun just phoning and booking a place the organiser wants to talk to me about doing there 2 commercial properties, in total i think there is going to be over 25 diffrent businesses there and Im the only window cleaning company that will be there! looking forward to a good evening!

Nice one mate. Really worth while, I go to a couple in my area. Have loads of good contacts now.

yer i have been invited to several but those ones cost to much to join, over £500 a year! then you have to take a morning out each week to go to the meetings! so keep sayin no. but this one is only costing £5 you get food and 1 drink! and before i get there i might have 2-3 jobs out of it already! lol

I've been doing a breakfast one and didn't get much to start but I'm picking a couple of jobs each week. I find having a meeting with people afterwards is best. There was one person I thought was no use to me but it turned out a good friend of hers is a property manager.

yer was a good night, got to go do a quote for 3 houses tomorrow from it so far and booked into the next one on the 23 aug!

Back