Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hey to the forum

WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

Jacob

Hey i am new to this forum. i have been sniffing around for some time and i find it a good forum where people accutually help each other, and not just brag like facebook forums :thumbsup:

I am from Denmark and there is no community between windies at all, so i think this i great.

About me; i am 25 years old and self employed windowcleaner and have been it for about 3 months and i love it. Been employed as a windie for 2 years (2010-2012) and then on/off until 2015 where life brought me to where i am now, i am 98% trad, but use a Wagga inspired trolley once in a while on the odd job.

Currently i have a small round(s) with aprrox 80 regulars range from 4-12 weekly and its growing steadly.

I hope to get many new advises here as I learn new stuff all the time, specially regarding maneging my round (use software, but would like to have more freedom in my planning)

Well nice to say hi to you all /emoticons/smile.png

Hi Jacob and welcome you'll get loads of useful advice here and good luck with the business.

Welcome Jacob, same name as me and almost the same age as well! Although I've always been known as 'jake'

Enjoy the forums!:welcome:

Thank for the warm welcome guys :thumbsup:

A bit of Danish there tolish, Nice, now try rød grød med fløde :laugh:

Nice to Hear, i dont know it as a tourist but as an native i like it ok, the money is good in there When comes to windowcleaning though, i Use to help a old windie acouple of times during the week in cph, as he has to Much work :)

I myself live 30km north of Copenhagen.

I enjoyed Tivoli Gardens, the parks, and the art gallery.... Also the 'strangeness' of all the bicycles. My city isn't cycle friendly. At the time I cycled and had no motor

I enjoyed Tivoli Gardens, the parks, and the art gallery.... Also the 'strangeness' of all the bicycles. My city isn't cycle friendly. At the time I cycled and had no motor
yes this is Dk known for the damn bicycles, they drive like they aint afraid too die.

thanks for the welcome posh.

hi and welcome jacob lovely country daddy took me there fishing...

even I could catch fish there....:rofl:

and keep us informed .../emoticons/biggrin.png

Back