Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

which size of turbo nozzle are the guys with 21lpm using

WCF

Help Support WCF:

At 250 bar an 065 is recommended as you should always go a size over to prevent bypass whilst running normally. At 200 Bar you might just get away with an 065 with 100ml of water in bypass but I would go 07.

/emoticons/smile.png

At 250 bar an 065 is recommended as you should always go a size over to prevent bypass whilst running normally. At 200 Bar you might just get away with an 065 with 100ml of water in bypass but I would go 07.
/emoticons/smile.png
Hi Ben!!!have a feeling we've met?

Welcome @Ben Marriott. I cycled around rutland water when I was a nipper. If I had known there was a pressure washer shop there I could have saved my legs of the pain the next day, but my wallet would be in agony /emoticons/biggrin.png

Welcome @Ben Marriott. I cycled around rutland water when I was a nipper. If I had known there was a pressure washer shop there I could have saved my legs of the pain the next day, but my wallet would be in agony /emoticons/biggrin.png
I must admit I can think of things which I would rather do than cycle 20 odd miles /emoticons/biggrin.png messing around with engines is one of them!

Back