Quality Gardiners Service

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by simon, Sep 28, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. simon

simon Guru

backpack no1 broke on thursday,backpack 2 broke friday dinner time.
    had some good phone help off john hewitt about what might be wrong but he could't get any parts to me untill tuesday. so about 2.30 i phoned gardiners & yes they could sell me a backpack & for £15 extra i could get it next day- saturday - and 8.30 this morning there it was. bloody brilliant.
    other suppliers might offer the same service i dont know, but gardiners have saved me 2 lost days

Advertisement
  2. nwcs

nwcs Forum Addict

hi simon can you tel me know what different packpack you have and whats been best to use,

is the gardener one any good, seen a few gardener packpack for sale on ebay sold as nearly new,

thought it strange people selling backpacks they just got,

maybe they selling as there no good ????

any info would be great

3. simon

simon Guru

yeh no problem mate, first job monday is my biggest commercial, a 3hr block of flats so i should have a good idea by monday night
    one thing i can tell is i would NEVER carry it on my back, its completely the wrong shape & bigger & heavier than the 'extend2clean 505' ones i've always used before & they are both 20 ltrs when full but i use a sack truck now anyway.
    but your right a lot of people dont like them & to be honest if i could of got one of my usual ones for monday morning i wouldn't of got a gardiners one & i love their stuff

4. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

gardeners do have very good service alex allways goes well out of his way to help any one, my m8 has the gardener bk pack he luvs it ive got the wcw 1 an thats bin bang on to had it ages never let me down

5. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Check review section for my post on the gardiners backpack.. Still going strong today.. And they are only £85+ vat now

Advertisement