Quality of work - how important is that

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by sdrah, Aug 3, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. sdrah

sdrah Guest

regardless if I clean using a squeegee or wfp - I always check and re-clean if necessary - and sometimes I have complaints about a minor mark I missed ...

but how about this

[​IMG]

not sure if you can see from the pic but believe me is really bad ... and no is not from inside as Ive cleaned all internal windows as part of a spring clean ...

I know the customer for 7 years now - and I clean everything in and around their house apart from windows LOL - cos they have a window cleaner apparently - who cleans every 6 wks ...

In other words leaving a sparkling window is not so important vs the ability to know how to sell your service ....

Advertisement
  2. aiden keay

aiden keay Member

Wooo did they just rub a dirty rag over that lol one word shocking lol

3. seye

seye Forum Addict

Hmmm something not right about that as the dirt marks are not consistent with squeegee, they have been cleaned with a cloth someone's telling porkies. Maybe the window got particularly dirty one month and owner gave it a scrub before window cleaner was due, because cant see how anyone ie window cleaner would leave windows like that.
    Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

4. sdrah

sdrah Guest

nope - not the owner definitely - I don't know what he uses but all windows a the same , like a car windscreen wipers lol never touches the corner

5. rugbywolf

rugbywolf Forum Addict

Looks to me like the seals might be going, when they do you sometimes get cleaning marks from the manufacturer in the inside, between the glass. Then it will develop into that cloudiness that you get. So it could be that the seals are on the way out. Or it could scrim marks if your customer's windy is still doing it the old way with chammy and scrim.

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

At least whoever tried :rofl:

7. cheapncheerful

er...i think my wife may have cleaned that...:rofl:

8. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Looks to me like the windy is cleaning their windows with cloths...very quickly....and not worrying about the edges. A bish bash bosh window cleaner. Disgraceful.

9. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I have a word..not shocking though:whistle:

10. Joshua D

Joshua D Active Member

looks like someone lent out the window to clean that and just couldnt reach that last little bit

Advertisement