Questions? Ask Away!

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by OoO, Apr 23, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. OoO

OoO Guest

Hi Alex.

Will you be selling upgrade clamp kits for older poles?

Are we likely to see quick loq attachments soon ? ( really want the scraper)

Can you not design a bumper for the extreme?

Any plans for branding stickers? Smaller than what you sell?

Damo

I have renamed this thread for everybody to use.

Alex is obviously a busy bee, but has always offered fast replies!!!!

Alex has subscribed to this thread so he will get a notification and this make his life a bit easier.

Ps Alex still check your forum though lol

Advertisement
  2. shazzy692002

And when does the new slx 11 come out, I need a pole now, but trying to hold on.....thought it was april, or has this changed?. (sorry for gatecrashing damo haha)

3. Alex Gardiner

Alex Gardiner Forum Addict
    Supplier

4. Alex Gardiner

Supplier

It was meant to be April. It looks like early May now.

5. shazzy692002

Oh no. what do I do. Really want one of these, but not sure how much longer I can hold off for......arrrggghhhhhh.

6. OoO

OoO Guest

Wow on the Brushes I knew you said early in the year about em.

Everything else awesome.

Sticker size wise. A4 and a5 size would be awesome.

7. chip

chip Guru

Hi Alex, I bought my slx in December, about 10 minutes before you started chucking goosenecks and brushes in ( grrrr!). Anyway the question is thus, if I get the new clamps, would I be wise to switch them now, or wait until these have worn out? And how much are they, how many can I buy at the reduced price.
    I've noticed my top section is a micron or 2 thinner at the clamp spot, does that mean its nearly worn the clamp?

I've noticed your clamps have had a bit of stick from numerous folk, tbh I don't know why I think their easy to use and I'm a lefty and as for trapping your fingers, I think you'd have to be blind drunk to do that! Only issue for me is the potential to bust them when doing above connys.

One more, now this slx is defunct, if a section gets broke or something, will the mark 2 section fit in its place?

8. Alex Gardiner

Supplier

HI Chip

Life can be like that - usually happens to me with clothes!

It would be best, for the pole, to switch as soon as you can to the new clamps as not only do they adjust to clamp worn areas, but they also have auto-tensioning which means that the clamps are correctly adjusted at all times – thus causing less wear during the life of the pole.

I also have always found our clamps very easy to use and only get annoyed when the pole starts to age. Hence these new clamps to get around pole wear and to help prevent pole wear.

The new SLX-II replacement sections will be completely compatible with older poles thereby making it simple to continue getting replacement sections for years to come.

9. Alex Gardiner

Supplier

I will bear this in mind about the stickers.

10. HotWash Window Cleaners

Is the extreme getting the new clamps? And are you going to be doing the extreme at a cheaper price as your buying power has increased? If so how much for an extreme 25 now?

Advertisement