Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WOULD THIS WORK AND WHAT WOULD I NEED!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Reach For The Glass

Hey guys.

Just wanted to know if this would be the best bet for me and will it work. If not what would I need.

Ok I work with a backpack and an slx 18 and 22

I currently have gardiner tap and yellow all season hose. I don't like putting it all straight in the van after a clean so I disconnect the pole hose from back pack ez fit connections. I have water running back down the pole hose into the van. Also biggest issue is putting the pole up in its holder with a ton of hose hanging off of it.

I don't really like the tap even on holster it's a pain so looking at the univalve.

I want to connect all the hose I need to feed a 22 slx to the back pack on a reel.

So basically making it tubeless.

Question is can I use my yellow hose with univalve ?

If not what do I need to order to make a 22ft tubeless pole with a univalve? Also the cost of everything needed.

Thanks alot guys

Yes you can use yellow all season pole hose with the univalve, that's what I'm using.

There's a thread on here for a diy tubeless conversion that uses just a push fit fitting or rectus 21 fitting.

buy 2 tubless kits from exceed for the make of each your poles,well worth the money.i have and use gardiners hose also, but I suspect it will be useless in the hot summer months as it will stretch and cause problems

Back