Quick - Loq Small Adjustment

Discussion in 'Tutorials & DIY' started by H MAN, Apr 7, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. H MAN

H MAN Forum Addict

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giH5VGFTziY

Advertisement
  2. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

Herman....you just can't leave anything alone...can you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

Top Man Herm, keep the vids and tips coming :biggrin:.

3. H MAN

H MAN Forum Addict

ARRRR no can't leave it alone.

But it did need it, WORKS BETTER!?

Try it, just sand it a bit on the edges like in the video.

4. HotWash Window Cleaners

I am thinking of getting some quick loq, do you really think it's definitely worth while. Plus with the connector would it wear with time to achieve the same effect or is the materials robustness such it requires sanding?

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Nice little improvement.

I do hope Alex is going to reward you somehow in a big way for all the great ideas he has nicked from you :laugh:

6. HotWash Window Cleaners

I doubt they will give any reward, we all speak too highly of some suppliers they know they have very little competition, hence why no discount for vip members, company x knows they have most people's business anyway.
    Come on let's change to another supplier of poles. I have been talking with a manufacturer in China about there poles, prices are excellent, a lot cheaper than the leading brand at the moment, ( a delay in releasing new pole too). Maybe we could bypass the UK suppliers of poles and have something special for the forum members.
    High modulus carbon poles starting at $327 for 10metre pole.
    In the process of arranging some samples for quality control purposes, also looking at carbon fibre gutter vac poles too.
    I will post details when all has arrived, pics etc actually I have some pics from them of poles.

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

You can also get wfp backpack for $24 per peice that sell for over £100 over here. However unless you have deep pockets to buy by container loads then no point in worrying about it

Yep carbon poles are also produced in china but that dosen't mean they are anygood either :laugh:

8. HotWash Window Cleaners

There are UK manufacturers too but they are expensive. You don't need to buy a container full. You can buy as much or as little as you want. From what I've seen the quality is the same as others, light weight high modulus carbon poles unbranded so not paying for the name others then add.
    I will post my findings later on the forum once I have one or two in my possession.

9. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

This should be very interesting......don't forget to keep us posted.....cheers :biggrin: .

Advertisement