Quickest way to fill a backpack?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by jamiesmack, Mar 13, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jamiesmack

jamiesmack Active Member

I'm thinking of getting a backpack as I've got quite a few awkward houses to do now, problem I have is I purify my water on demand, so cant just fill up straight from the tap. I'd need to run it through the hose, which takes ages.

Is there a quicker way to fill up? I've been racking my brains and I think I've over-thought it now & cant think straight :Do_O

Advertisement
  2. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Can't you make some pure at home in the evenings into 25l drums for the backpack?

3. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

yeh as davy say prepair your water night before into your 25l containers as gd as anything

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

That's what I was going to suggest, but he makes his pure on demand.

I use my backpack on a few houses in a cul-de-sac. I go and do the backs of 2, come back to my van, light a ciggy and fill the backpack from my hose reel, go and do the backs of 3 plus a conny and fill it up again and go the fronts, light a ciggy and go and do another 2 houses back and front.

Advertisement