Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Impact 43 Training Has Cost Me A Fortune!

Knoxy

Just done my last days training with Impact 43, today we covered water fed pole training, wow I got loads of very usefull information from this session, only problem is they use Gardiners poles to train you with /emoticons/smile.png after having a go with them I thought these are fantastic compaired to my 20ft fiberglass streamline extel. So I've taken the plunge and just ordered a 22ft SL-X /emoticons/biggrin.png I'm so excited, my mrs thinks I'm so sad /emoticons/ohmy.png

Anyway the second part of todays session was ladder trianing, ha ha ha ha aha aha ahah ha ha ha, what a bunch of numties, the venue they picked to do the ladder training has a no ladder policy, what a joke, I was hoping to get loads from this but came away feeling like I was no better off and had wasted my time. It's a shame because I realy enjoyed the rest of the course.

No way! Sorry to hear. Got my day 3 tomoz at a Holiday Inn. Just hope it doesn't happen to us because the ladder part of it is just what I need at the moment!!!

Take it your going to Preston Mike?

Knoxy, if you mention Gardiners more than 5 times in the next month I'm going to ask the mods to transfer to CIU because I'm not putting up with your snobbery!

Just kidding mate, I'm well jel!

Take it your going to Preston Mike?

Knoxy, if you mention Gardiners more than 5 times in the next month I'm going to ask the mods to transfer to CIU because I'm not putting up with your snobbery!

Just kidding mate, I'm well jel!
gardiners, gardiners, gardiners, gardiners,gardiners, gardiners,gardiners, gardiners, lol

Yes mate, lucky to have had it in my home town. Not much travelling so can't complain!
This month they phoned me and asked if they could change the venue from Chester to cheshire oaks which was fine by me because it took 20 minutes off my drive!

We did this course, and finished it in June of this year. It's well worth going on it, NVQ L2 or as it's called now City and Guilds QCF (Qualification Credit Framework). If you have time to go on it, I can recommend it, and it's a qualification. I'm just waiting on getting my certificate and website stamp.

More info here
http://www.training43.com/ and its free!

Only cost me my time.

I was going to say who would be mad enough to pay to learn how to climb a ladder but it’s free. Still here is my training.

1. Lift one leg and put on the first rung of the ladder. use your hands to hold the ladder.

2. Lift the other leg and put onto the next rung on your ladder.

3. Lift the leg from number 1 and move it to number 2

3. Continue upwards.

4. at the top of the ladder, STOP climbing and don’t let go.

LOL

I was going to say who would be mad enough to pay to learn how to climb a ladder but it’s free. Still here is my training.

1. Lift one leg and put on the first rung of the ladder. use your hands to hold the ladder.

2. Lift the other leg and put onto the next rung on your ladder.

3. Lift the leg from number 1 and move it to number 2

3. Continue upwards.

4. at the top of the ladder, STOP climbing and don’t let go.

LOL
pmsl that's more comprehensive than we got /emoticons/biggrin.png thing is the training is free for the ladder training but you have to buy your certificate for £45, I know it looks good for your portfolio to say look I have a ladder certificate but I'm no wiser than before I done it /emoticons/sad.png

pmsl that's more comprehensive than we got /emoticons/biggrin.png thing is the training is free for the ladder training but you have to buy your certificate for £45, I know it looks good for your portfolio to say look I have a ladder certificate but I'm no wiser than before I done it /emoticons/sad.png
might be no wiser, but at least you can prove that you have been trained and not just saying that you have been! lol

Just done my last days training with Impact 43, today we covered water fed pole training, wow I got loads of very usefull information from this session, only problem is they use Gardiners poles to train you with /emoticons/smile.png after having a go with them I thought these are fantastic compaired to my 20ft fiberglass streamline extel. So I've taken the plunge and just ordered a 22ft SL-X /emoticons/biggrin.png I'm so excited, my mrs thinks I'm so sad /emoticons/ohmy.png

Anyway the second part of todays session was ladder trianing, ha ha ha ha aha aha ahah ha ha ha, what a bunch of numties, the venue they picked to do the ladder training has a no ladder policy, what a joke, I was hoping to get loads from this but came away feeling like I was no better off and had wasted my time. It's a shame because I realy enjoyed the rest of the course.
Hi Knoxy!

Just seen this!

Sorry to hear about your training day! We hire Holiday Inns all over the country but it just seemed on that day manger was trying his hardest to be awkward.

Everyone who attended that day will be contacted and we plan on redoing the day at a better site.

We definitely will not be using that hotel again!

/emoticons/smile.png

Most sites now have a no ladder policy so what is the point in being trained to use a ladder when you use a wfp?

Back