Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Google

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thought Iain was the master at this ?
Hes done all he can. When I compare my site to other sites that are on the 1st page there not much difference if any, in fact I would go as far to say mines is better than the majority of them but im just going off what ive been reading up on. Its seems quite competitive for my key word (s) for my location. Could be becasue my site is new and has low visitor amount again just a guess, That was made from what Ive read. Where abouts do you clean windows?

What Keywords, they may be in the text but theres no keywords tag.
window cleaning in fife, pressure washing in fife, solar panel cleaning in fife, gutter cleaning in fife, roof cleaning in fife. etc etc lol. What a key words tag?

I don't keep up with seo stuff at all anymore mate so there might be a good reason for it. Iain knows better than me so might have nothing to do with it.

I don't keep up with seo stuff at all anymore mate so there might be a good reason for it. Iain knows better than me so might have nothing to do with it.
From what ive read google doesnt pay much attention to meta tags any more.

Keyword tags aren't looked at anymore. Googled stopped two years ago and Bing/Yahoo stopped about a year ago.

I can't find my site either on google, went through about 15 pages and I'm no where to be seen... Tho I have been using google Adwords, and have gotten a few guttering jobs and to quote for a commercial..

Iain I want to be número uno!!

I can't find my site either on google, went through about 15 pages and I'm no where to be seen... Tho I have been using google Adwords, and have gotten a few guttering jobs and to quote for a commercial..

Iain I want to be número uno!!
My add words isnt working! Dont know whats ive done wrong.

Adwords looked like a ripped up dictionary when I first looked at it, but I managed to get it done, and I'm thinking of doing a few campaigns!!

Have you made you campaign mk?

Back