Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Used last of di resin. Tds running at 9

Eddie dragon

I forgot to order di resin last week when ordering bits and bobs. Tds crept up to 2 yesterday as filling. No problem only toping up 100l so tank still at 0.

Came home tonight and put last load of resin in. It does not appear to be doing much. Tds after ro is 12-14 its coming out of the di at 9. Have turned it off can't bring myself to fill up with it let alone try to work.

If any of you are Oxfordshire based do you know we're I can pick up a bag early tomorrow morning???

I forgot to order di resin last week when ordering bits and bobs. Tds crept up to 2 yesterday as filling. No problem only toping up 100l so tank still at 0.Came home tonight and put last load of resin in. It does not appear to be doing much. Tds after ro is 12-14 its coming out of the di at 9. Have turned it off can't bring myself to fill up with it let alone try to work.

If any of you are Oxfordshire based do you know we're I can pick up a bag early tomorrow morning???
What do you mean by 'put last load of resin in'? Are you topping your vessel up with resin? I can't fathom out what you're doing.

I forgot to order di resin last week when ordering bits and bobs. Tds crept up to 2 yesterday as filling. No problem only toping up 100l so tank still at 0.Came home tonight and put last load of resin in. It does not appear to be doing much. Tds after ro is 12-14 its coming out of the di at 9. Have turned it off can't bring myself to fill up with it let alone try to work.

First of all it's BITs AND BATS as I was told by my Yorkshire camping friends In Huddersfield, just use it don't think it will be a problem? Mind you depends how much water your filling up with won't be 009 if you're halfway through topping up a 1000 litre tank.

Back