Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help with quoting

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Vic

Im about to quote on cleaning the windows(waterfed pole), its a restaurant and bar and my first commercial clean, how often would you clean a business like this and how much would you charge? Thanks
726e748465c4116506a7d477ac2844de.png
cb5686b84eca02797f27ea30989583ac.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

£30-£35 every 4 weeks depending on accessibility. Being a restaurant I'd guess they'd want them cleaned regularly.

If you really need the work go in at £25?

Has it been built already? Looks like a plan?! If theres a first clean involved who knows what could be on them. Restaurants also value interior window cleaning, as with all the cooking going on the insides get grubby quickly. are you sure they’re not after that too?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

We have high streets full of restaraunts round by us, once a week for most of them, if not bi-weekly. Same couple of windys do all of them.

you wont get it if its  change as a uk national company  will charge 9 quid outside  or 19 in and out as they do here in the south  

Yes unfortunatly you ar3 right they all charge stupidly low prices that are not sustainable generally we don’t do shops for this very reason but the ones that we do do are priced well and we provide a service on quality not cheap prices 

£40 odd as it'll no doubt be on a 30 day invoice.  I'd offer to do the entrance doors inside and out for that too.  Double up cost for in and out and I would recommend every 2 weeks for this kind of premises.  It may need doing when customers aren't around too so expect to do it outside of opening hours.

Yes unfortunatly you ar3 right they all charge stupidly low prices that are not sustainable generally we don’t do shops for this very reason but the ones that we do do are priced well and we provide a service on quality not cheap prices 
In Newcastle last night and the bar was empty so I asked the barman if he knew what they paid to get the windows cleaned. He was actually the manager and said £20 inside and out every fortnight. Place is on a very busy road with a lot of construction traffic and people walking past on a narrow path. 

It's the ground floor of the red lights building, I didn't bother asking if I could quote ?

IMG_20180128_1920055.jpg

IMG_20180128_1920086.jpg

I will quote £20 weekly outside only, if i dont get the job, oh well, no big deal[emoji3]

Latest Posts

Back