Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Calling cards

WCF

Help Support WCF:

kev

Hi guys, could anyone tell me where i could find window cleaning stationary i.e calling cards and the like

i write and print my own off , works well for me .then add stickers that i buy in a local stationary store such as "new price"

Thanks mate i use basic ones that i print off myself with just windows cleaned and amount due ive used them for about three years but i was more thinking of buying ready printed ones and just adding say my name and phone number ive seen someone with them before but cant seem to find them anywhere

Thanks mate i use basic ones that i print off myself with just windows cleaned and amount due ive used them for about three years but i was more thinking of buying ready printed ones and just adding say my name and phone number ive seen someone with them before but cant seem to find them anywhere
to look more professional ?

to look more professional ?
Ive got some monthly work 16 miles up the road and one of my customers mentioned about not been able to get in contact and a couple of others i havnt seen for a few months so just thought it was common sense to get some done for up there, i havnt had any problems with my local work with the ones im using but yeah generally it's just to look a bit more professional, im hoping to expand soon so really need to get a new format sorted out

This is it mate, i worked for my mate for years and he done it the way im doing it just now with no problems but now ive bought the run off him and ive expanded further afield so need to make some changes, cheers i'll get it sorted out

Back