Rain, Rain, oh, and a bit more rain.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Laz, Oct 12, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Laz

Laz Guest

Good evening everyone! Today has been near enough rain all day. My feet were soaked, I got to a point were I couldn't get soaked much more!

So, how has the weather been where you lot are from?

I'm in Manchester and it was drizzling ALL day :)

Hope tomorrow is better.

Advertisement
  2. Scotland the same, invest in a good set of gortex boots n your feet will be fine

3. Ken

Ken Guest

Been bad here, luckily I've had some commercial jobs that have needed doing, once you work a fair few times in rain you do get used to it, as colin says make sure your boots are good. I can work while as wet as a fish but as soon as my feet are wet it drains the hell out of the day and is more uncomfortable than hell.
    Invest in a good pair of boots, and look after them, and they'll do you good.

4. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

I'm in staines nr Heathrow - been cloudy but dry all day.

5. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Been ok in Cornwall couple drizzly showers but that's it. Although the news says we are heading for a mini ice age this winter!!!!!

6. kars

kars Guest

dry with sunny spells after a damp morning up here in scotland :)

7. Where in Scotland do you live?

8. kars

kars Guest

Aberdeenshire

Advertisement