Rain!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by kars, Jun 22, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. kars

kars Guest

Got no work done at all today..:mad::mad::mad: Total downpour all day.. I did however purchace a new waterproof jacket and boots that were much needed. Now just need to justify it concidering ive not earned anything today :angel:

Advertisement
  2. nearlyclean

Supplier

There be more rain days,good water proof jacket is a must.I find walking boots are the best for your feet keep your feet dry and the rest of your body will be fine.

3. STOZ

STOZ Guest

waterproof socks are good from window cleaning warehouse

4. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

What we need is a big umbrella that fits on the base section of the pole - then we dould clean in the dry,

Obviously see through plastic so you can see what you are doing.

I am looking for a £100000 investment for 100% of the idea.

5. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

lol i like that but i am going to have to tell you where i am and i'm out! :)

6. nearlyclean

Supplier

Raining again,I got a stinking cold.Hot bath and off to Ikea for a cheap breakfast :)

7. kars

kars Guest

Lol...didnt even get out of the car today!!!
    hope your cold gets better soon nearlyclean..[hr]
    Ha ha. very witty...:)

8. kars

kars Guest

Hows the cold? :p

9. nearlyclean

Supplier

still feel a bit rough,did a couple of jobs towards end of the week,will have to catch up next week,or I will be giving customers money back (downside of S/O DD)
    had a lot of rain,haven't had to water the garden for a couple of days LOL

10. Did a few jobs including a bungalow guttering. Stood on a brand new Abru comination step ladder pro £250 - the leg gave way and sheared off.

Guess who fel like a sack of spuds?

Could not move for 10 days - chipped a bone in my knuckle and in my left elbow plus a hairline fracture to two ribs.

On top of this moved house, internet went down for 3 weeks waiting for Sky to install it and my unregistered trial copy of George ran out but without the internet I could not pay and register it so could not look at my work for 10 days so had to roughly guess my round.

****e couple of weeks!!!:mad::s:-/

Advertisement