Rain

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Posh, Jul 1, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Posh

Posh Hero

Just seen the weather and next week more poxy rain on the way. Never known a spring/summer like it. Will it ever stop.

Advertisement
  2. chip

chip Guru

About 4 years back was even worse, I recall. Still, youre right, it's pretty duff. Roll on winter might get something done!

3. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Fantastic and it's my busiest week so far.

4. mark m

mark m Hero

Worst June on record and looks like not the best start for July either we have just got keep plonding on

5. Masons

Masons Guru

Summer '07 was bad.
    That was the year I had real bad trouble seeing my girlfriend it was a 5min journey but they closed roads and a damn near ours was about to burst so made it a 25min drive.
    The damns all been rebuilt now but tons of homes were ruined and flooded and couple of people died.

So this isn't tooo bad.
    I'm going out to clean at least 3 jobs tomorrow that I can do whatever weather, and then I'll be putting out flyers and calling in at businesses.

Can't wait for tomorrow either way.

6. Posh

Posh Hero

I had a better jan feb march then April may June.

7. chip

chip Guru

I can't remember that well! But it must have been 5 yrs according to masons. I remember the day it started, I was going to meadwhall and it was teeming, couldn't get off at the junction due to a fire at one of the buildings near the tinsley viaduct, too the next junction and went home the back roads, big mistake floods everywhere, luck to get back at all!

8. Masons

Masons Guru

^ ha yeah round murderhall was terrible.
    I managed to work due to a couple of big jobs that could be done in rain over that summer. Was awful.

9. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I can remember that was over in sheffield day after worst of it I think and wasn't pretty.

10. chip

chip Guru

No, but on the plus side, on the radio I heard into the valley by the skids and look away by big country. Clouds and silver linings etc!

Advertisement