Rain!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by mrtaytay, Jul 20, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

This rain is taking the micky!. I lost two days last week to it last week and two and a half this week. I have several very big houses half done because rain has stopped play half way through the clean. Not sure how many hours I have sat in the car just looking for signs of improvement in the weather. Looks like I am rained off today, but I can never settle, because the forecasts are so eratic and often incorrect. Earnings are well down!. Thank heavens we have a bit of a dry spell coming up.

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Luckily I ain't got too many customers yet so not behind but my only bi-weekly domestic can't be done today and 2 first cleans as well. Hi Ho Hi Ho it's in the shed we go..

3. mark m

mark m Hero

i am a bit behind in my tri -weekly as well :D

4. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

I am a bit behind with most of them. Dont worry Dodger, your books will soon fill up with customers. I started full time in October and think I may have too many already!

5. Posh

Posh Hero

Have good week next two & should be up to date. Weather next week down ere looks great

6. harunh

harunh Legend

Mrtaytay how many customers u got?

7. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

I have stopped counting, but must be over 200, which includes lots of very big country houses. I also help a lady look after her hotel one day a week plus have too many gardening jobs. I have now got to the stage where I need to get more customers close to each other so that I spend less time travelling. When you first start you are not choosy and take anyone on....I have got to the point now where I am dropping the less reliable ones as more customers come in.

8. harunh

harunh Legend

Hopefully ill be like u soon :p

9. Dodger

Dodger Hero

You and me both H, I've got a couple I really should drop cos they're a bit far out but until I've got enough local I'm a bit reluctant. Mind you one of em is the house with the enormous puppy dogue de bordeaux so reaaly ought to drop it now lol.

10. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

How many have you got at the moment Dodger

Advertisement