Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

new extreme poles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

whos got the new clamp any were extreme poles r they stronger than the metel clamping point ones , im guna treat my self to one to take the strain off me as im wrking my ars off now we have good wether 10 hour days r now the norm:D

Do you mean the extreme mark 3 as far as I am aware you have to clamp at the Base of every section and adjust on bottom section that's what I do I had trouble with the metal rings on the mark 2 but gardener sorted the problem I have the extreme 25 mark 3 it is brilliant so light am planing to buy another one

nce one im geting one just wana here some reviews i had a go on my m8's 25ft metel clamping extreme and that felt lite as exited to try the newer ones

Do you mean the extreme mark 3 as far as I am aware you have to clamp at the Base of every section and adjust on bottom section that's what I do I had trouble with the metal rings on the mark 2 but gardener sorted the problem I have the extreme 25 mark 3 it is brilliant so light am planing to buy another one

HiBob, what problem was on the mk2. I had one and broke a section after 5 months, admittedly I was gently pushing a window to.

I'm about to order a 22 and 35 as my shoulders are knackered from years of using a fibreglass 25

Thanks

Pushing windows in with a pole is part and parcel of the job, what if a custy is out on a warm day and one of those horizontal closing small windows is open directly above the main window? If the pole can't cope with a very simple light task such as closing a window it's not going to stand up to the rigours of day on day window cleaning surely a pole of such little strength is at risk of breaking on impact if it drops on the ground?

The metal rings kept comming lose and spinning but to be fair to gardener he sorted out and without doubt went above and beyond don't get me wrong it was a great pole but I like the mk 3 the lighter the pole the better

The metal rings kept comming lose and spinning but to be fair to gardener he sorted out and without doubt went above and beyond don't get me wrong it was a great pole but I like the mk 3 the lighter the pole the better
Thank you

As far as I no you are supposed to extend the first sections down to the red tape and adjust hight on bottom section that's what I do not clamp anywhere on top sections as far as I no

As far as I no you are supposed to extend the first sections down to the red tape and adjust hight on bottom section that's what I do not clamp anywhere on top sections as far as I no
Hi Bob

With the new X3 Xtreme that you have, it is fine to clamp on any of the sections in any place - in this way they now operate just like the rest of our telescopic pole range /emoticons/smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back