Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How many people want a windowcleaner

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mrtaytay

I often wonder what percentage of houses/people never want a windowcleaner.

There is a new estate close to me. Only 12 houses built. 7 occupied at the moment.....6 of them are already customers of mine. The occupants in the other house say they simply do not want a window cleaner. Fair enough, but still strange, considering all of these houses cost 550 grand. Surely if you pay that much for a house you would want clean windows. So, six out if seven want a window cleaner......I wonder if that is typical of all our lanes, streets and estates.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh i dont want to go too far for work and have a job locally delivering a stupid magazine for little money and nobody wants it ...however i use it to spot dirty windows and of course pop my card through if i see them.....i see the same dirty windows every time...some people just dont care.

..and of course i will now have to hijack your thread and ask the immortal question....how often do windowcleaners clean their own windows.?..:eek:..ohhhhh

i not answering....:hiding:

As Im canvassing at the moment I can kind of tell who doesnt have a window cleaner and I get excited when I knock the door and they tell me to bugger off, next time Im out canvassing I will make a little list of who doesnt have a window cleaner and who does /emoticons/smile.png I recon about 1 out of 7 sounds about right.

okay i own up ...about twice a year....but i do wash all the plastics from top to bottom and clear the gutters out so quite a big job....with no money involved and i wouldnt mind in mrs c&c even said oh that looks better...and guess who last cleaned the front windows on the tuesday before the wednesday storm put six months dirt back on them.....grrr:eek:

okay i own up ...about twice a year....but i do wash all the plastics from top to bottom and clear the gutters out so quite a big job....with no money involved and i wouldnt mind in mrs c&c even said oh that looks better...and guess who last cleaned the front windows on the tuesday before the wednesday storm put six months dirt back on them.....grrr:eek:
Yep the wife's one customer that gets pushed back to the bottom of the list..lol usually get round to doing ours on the 3rd or 4th time of asking, so about every 3 to 4 months.... erm not a good advert...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep the wife's one customer that gets pushed back to the bottom of the list..lol usually get round to doing ours on the 3rd or 4th time of asking, so about every 3 to 4 months.... erm not a good advert...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i dont like to get my equipment dirty by doing my inside windows....but eventually when i get around to it, i can see why people want them cleaning and i really appreciate them nice and clean for a while...oh okay i suppose they are due and being on here makes me feel guilty somewhat...but it will be a few weeks yet before i get time:hiding: gonna try a porcupine as recommended on here by some of the lads....

Back