Rated people

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by Jimroot, May 29, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Jimroot

Jimroot Guru

Has anyone used rated people or have an opinion on a pay per job service?

The way the pricing is set up I don't think it would suit domestic window cleaners, it's £15 monthly sub and pay per job, like £10 to quote for a job, so unless it's a massive house it wouldn't be worth the risk (and still not even then probably). If they decline the quote it's still £10 to pay.

I thought for gutter cleaning it might be worth it as I'm not getting any bookings in and I can put the £10 back onto a quote.

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Never tried it myself but sounds a rather dear way to find extra work to me.

3. KieMan

KieMan Member

You are much better paying for a yell.com listing - think to come in top 3 in yell is £15 per month - one job and its payed for - also Checkatrade that £600 for gutter cleaning but they refund full if you don't make your money back in spend - if you search gutter cleaning on google Yell and Checkatrade come on first page always - so much more exposure

4. Jimroot

Jimroot Guru

I'll try yell first, thanks

Advertisement