re canvassing a area you have canvassed

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by peter rogers, Jan 19, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

what are people thoughts on this

areas where you have work recanvassing that area to try get more ?? im not talking new builds just normal estates

Advertisement
  2. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

Best thing iv found is do the work on a Saturday mate and make plenty of noise , majority of people are off and they come to you

3. Green Pro Clean Ltd

My canvassers get a map of about 20 streets Peter and they go over and over and over again for at least a week, re knocking the same doors and every day produces more and more on the same streets,

It is the only way to go mate as that will cut out loads of your travel time an increase your profit lines.

4. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

If several people knocked over the course of the same week asking the same question i would get seriously pee'd off..or do you mean re knocking the ones who weren't in??

5. mark

mark Forum Addict

theres a decent estate not far from where I live,where i have alot of work & want more work.i will not give in regarding cavassing or taking on work..theres been quite a few window cleaners canvassing this particular estate( early last year) also a regular window cleaner who ive known for years who has round already built up on there..the upstarts have undercut me badly and quoted stupid prices.yes!!! they got a lot of work in the begining.but where are they now???they have packed in and realised they cannot survive on these ridiculous prices!!!the other regular window cleaner isnt reliable, and he very complacent and proud of it.so when I am working the estate they come outCAN YOU CLEAN MY WINDOWS.they haven't been for ages they say.i will take on disloyal customers at a premium.as regards the other windies if they carnt be reliable and not bothered why should I be.so yes canvass area you have already done,you never know:thumbsup:

6. peter rogers

CHWS thats gd mate
    will try that what part are u from im in belfast

7. Green Pro Clean Ltd

doors that did not answer, sorry daveyboy1 I would have thought that was obvious. :))

8. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

I'm from Ballywalter mate , clean from here to Bangor , mostly Bangor

9. peter rogers

oh good old competion lol oj im from moira to holywood not to bad u been runnin long mate

10. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

Out myself about 5 years, dad works for a window cleaner and my uncles are window cleaners , what about urself

Advertisement